Logon from Off-Campus
Access is restricted to GateWay students, faculty and staff.
When you click on a name of a database from one of the database listings you will see a logon screen prompting for the following:
- My.Maricopa Password
Your browser must be enabled to accept cookies.
Forgot your MEID or Password? Discover yours using the MEID Account Wizard.
Trouble logging on? Please contact the Library at (602) 286-8458 or (602) 286-8454
Troubleshooting Access Problems
If you are having problems logging in:
- Verify your library account information.
- Your account must be active in the library system and not expired. Reverify your account each semester.
- Your library account must be in good standing.
- Be sure cookies are enabled.
- Be sure popup blockers are disabled.
- Clear and refresh your cache. Your browser may be retrieving an expired session from your cache.
- Check if firewalls at your work site or school may be preventing access.
- Check if anti-virus or security software such as Norton or McAfee may be interfering with access. If so, you may need to lower the software's security settings or temporarily disable the software.
For optimal library access, the following are recommended:
- Windows XP or higher.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Opera browser for Apple Macs.
If you are still having problems logging in, please contact the library at 602-286-8454 or 602-286-8458.
Ways to contact librarians:
Chat with a librarian for immediate research help
Call us at 602-286-8458, during the Library's open hours for assistance.
E-mail us. Checked daily, Mon-Fri during the regular semester.