Getting Started Tips
During the Library iTour, you’ll be asked to explore different parts of the library and answer questions on your worksheet.
Steps to Complete the iTour:
- Stop at the Circulation Desk, to check-out a MP3 player/earbuds, together with the iTour worksheet, library map and MP3 instruction sheet.
- Using the MP3 player, locate the iTour under Music>> Albums or Songs >> GateWay Library iTour
- The worksheet will be turned into your instructor once the iTour is completed
- A transcript is available to go along with the iTour, if needed. Please request an iTour transcript at the Circulation Desk.
- Turn in the MP3 player/earbuds to the Circulation Desk attendant. Do not leave hardware unattended on counter.
- Finish the iTour by taking the online survey. See the Tab: iTour Survey at the top of this page
- Hand in your completed iTour worksheet to your instructor by the due date
If, at any time, you need assistance, please go to the Reference Desk and ask a librarian for help.
MP3 Video Player
Ways to contact librarians:
Chat with a librarian for immediate research help
Call us at 602-286-8458, during the Library's open hours for assistance.
E-mail us. Checked daily, Mon-Fri during the regular semester.